Oppo F11 Pro has been launched in India. The main highlight of these smartphones is the camera The design of this phone is pretty nice. The Oppo F11Pro is priced at ₹24,990.
Oppo F11 Pro features a 6.53-inch full HD+ display (1080 x 2340) pixels. The display looks pretty clean since it has a
Other Display Features:
- Screen Texture: TFT-LTPS, In-cell Touch Panel Technology
- Narrow Frame: 1.70mm (Size from AA to Outside Edge of Glass)
- Screen Ratio: 90.90%
- Screen Contrast: 1500:1 (Typical)
- Color Saturation: NTSC 81.5% (Typical)
- Maximum Brightness: 480 nits (Typical)
- Touch Screen Supplier: DSBJ, TM
- Touch Panel Glass Type: Dragontrail display
- colours: 16M
The smartphone runs on Color OS 6 based on Android 9 PIE. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 processor clocked at 2.1 GHz and comes with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 at 900 MHz GPU. this- is a pretty good processor. (Performance of this is around Snapdragon 660). Its paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage with expandable storage of up to 256 GB.
Now, the main highlight of this smartphone is the camera. It gets a dual camera setup at the rear. which includes 48 MP primary sensor paired with 5 MP depth sensor.and for the front it uses pop-up camera mechanism which contains a 16 MP selfie Camera. The 48-megapixel camera takes in everything for crisp clear pictures.it has 48 Million Photosensitive Units, F1.79 Aperture, 6P Lens, and Ball-bearing Closed-loop VCM.
Rear Camera Features:
- Sensor Size/Pixel Data: 1/2.25 inch, 0.8 micrometer (48MP) + 1/5 inch, 1.12 micrometer (5MP)
- Sensor Type: CMOS, 4x Maximum Zoom Multiples
- Aperture: F1.79 (48MP) + F2.4 (5MP)
- Focal Length: 4.73mm (48MP) + 2.176mm (5MP), 6P Lens (48MP) + 3P Lens (5MP)
- Video: 720p, 1080p,
- Beauty, Filter, HDR, Panorama, Super Night Scene, Photo Management, Consecutive Capture Modes, Phase Focusing, Image Stabilizer, SR Auto
Front Camera Features:
- Rising Camera
- Sensor Size/Pixel Data: 1/3.1 inch, 1.0 micrometer
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Model/Manufacturer: S5K3P9SP/Samsung, Focusing Method, 79Degree Wide Angle of Front, F2.0 Aperture,
- Focal Length: 3.419mm, 5P Lens
- Video: 720p, 1080p,
- Beauty, Filter, HDR, Panorama, Photo Management
The smartphone is packed with a 4000 mAh battery and comes with a VOOC fast charge 3.0. With the use of FFC algorithm, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 can maintain high charging speed during the trickle-charging period. Fully charged time is 20 minutes less than VOOC 1.0.
Connectivity options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, and Micro-USB with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors include: Gyrometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetic Induction, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G-sensor/Acceleration Sensor
Oppo F11 Pro is available in two colour option