Want to submit a guest post to Tecglut?
Here’s what you need to know
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world full of Technology, Transportation and Gaming.
- The content should be strictly original and not copied from any other website. — (we will be reviewing your article for plagiarism).
- you can add only one backlink to your article. — (if found more, will be removed).
- The minimum words for the article are 600 words.
- There should be at least one image related to your article
- Language — English*
- Add only trusted links if you want to add any external links.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email your article on email@example.com with the following
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 669px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published.
or, you can simply right your article with image urls on our contact form highlighting Guest post.
What is Guest Posting?
Guest posting is writing an article or piece of content and having it published on a website. This is typically done by carefully researching and writing a piece, and then getting in touch with an editor to get it published.
The benefits of getting your guest post on a large site is huge. With little effort, you can have tens of thousands of eyes on your article, your name, and even your company name within the author bio section of the website. It is one of the most effective forms of internet marketing available.